How’s that for a whopper of a rumor? There’s more, According to Chinese site Chiphell, the details listed below came from someone working at EA China.
There were plenty other details available about the game like the Commander system coming back, profiles being able to be linked with other devices like iPads, the game will always need an internet connection and will support cloud saving devices.
It is crucial to stress here that all of this is rumor and EA has not commented on these details at all, so take everything said here with a huge grain of salt.
- Coming October 23rd, 2013
- Will be on PC, PS3, Xbox360 and next-gen consoles
- Will be one of the first games for next-gen consoles
- Commander system comes back
- Profile can be linked with other devices like iPad
- Auto login, need internet all time, support cloud saves
- Easier to pickup the game, to take care of players from CoD
- Support body and voice control for this commander system
- Better battlelog integration and better stats reporting
- Supports video playback and sharing
- Have gem store for dlc and other stuff like that
- 3 factions: Russia, USA and China
- Can deploy female soliders
- Frostbite 2.0 engine
- PC, PS4 and Xbox 720 will support 64 players, but 360 and PS3 will be less
- PC, PS4 and Xbox 720 will provide 60 fps
- Already have a demo video internally within EA,
- Matching the quality of BF3 already
- BF4 will use 80% of power of frostbite 2, wheras bf3 only 30-40%
- Modern story background