The new Nvidia GeForce 331.58 WHQL driver is now available to download. An essential update for all GeForce GTX users, 331.58 WHQL is the Game Ready driver for Batman: Arkham Origins and Battlefield 4, ensuring your system attains peak performance in the two eagerly-anticipated titles. In addition to upcoming releases, performance has been increased in DiRT Showdown (up to 11%), Metro: Last Light (up to 9%), Sleeping Dogs (up to 8%), and Sniper Elite V2 (up to 13%), too.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 331.58 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved since versions 331.40. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference. Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Fixed Issues
* [OpenGL]: The driver doesn’t report an error if the GLSL geometry shader source does not declare the input or output primitive types. 
* [Surround]: With Surround enabled, the graphics driver fails to install when overinstalled. 
* [3DTV Play]: Added support for the following display: • Samsung UA60F6400EJXXZ 
* [SLI][GRID 2]: The minimum frame rate is lower in SLI mode than in single GPU mode when global illumination is enabled in the game. 
* [SLI][Surround]: The driver loses NvSmartMax functionality if installed over a Release 319 or older driver while Surround is enabled.
The NVIDIA driver component NvSmartMax allows the driver to maximize an application window to the center display, among other Surround features.