As we all know now, the Recon class in Battlefield 4 is arguably the most overhauled. If you are not aware of why…..then where have you been? Time to catch up.
In this article/video I give reasons why I and many others may now see the Recon class as a viable option in CQB, Objective and vehicular maps.
In the right hands the Recon class in Battlefield 3 had potential to turn the tide. However now with all the new changes it seems as though the Recon class will be ridiculously powerful and will be able to hold itself up high against the other three classes.
In the video I talk about key points which has sealed my decision to devote more time to the Recon class which I did admittedly neglect a little in Battlefield 3.
Also to remain unbiased I have mentioned a point that might be seen as a negative and encourage a selfish play style
Positive Points include:
- New Gadgets and access to carbines as well as the known ”all class” weapons.
- Tugs, Motion sensor balls making it easy to spot enemies.
- Can hold their own against vehicles
- Other than the Support class it’s the only class to have a decent suppression affect on enemy players
And the Negative point:
- Range finder (Gadget/Attachment) taking all skill out of the equation as it auto zeros the scope. making judging bullet drop a thing of the past. This will encourage those seeking the ultimate long distance headshots to go about their non team play ways.
Feel free to watch the video for more opinions and further discussions into the points above. Also pay attention to the gameplay as it shows just how powerful the Recon class can be in the right hands.